Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Grateful

Simply be grateful. Well I have so many things to be grateful for. I have a wonderful fiance that i marry on July 24, 2010. He is the man of my dreams and everything I could ever want in someone. He is also the father of my amazing son. Ryan is 9 1/2 months old. He is always so happy and silly. He is the love of my life. My fiance works and makes enough so I don't have to. I have the joys of being a stay at home mom and its the best. I get to watch my son grow up everyday and learn something new. I also have two step daughters. They are great. They can give me a headache some days but I couldn't ask for more. Last but not least I ahve a dog. He is the most obedient dog I ahve ever seen. He is 9 and will listen completely. He loves all the kids and ever tries to play wth them. If hes not playing then he loves to just snuggle in your lap.
As you can tell I have so many things to be grateful for! Life is just amazing and I love living my life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment