Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Reflecting on colloquium

Colloquium was an interesting class. It maybe me thing about nature more than I have in the past. There are a few things I would have changed though. The discussion forum is something I would definietly change. No one respond to each others post. So maybe make the discussion worth more of your grade? I would change the papers. The papers didn't really help the class, they seemed just like busy work to me. I would maybe add more field trips to replace the papers. The field trips were great. They got me to go to places I have never been and examine the wildlife and plant life. I loved it. Also I would add a little more guidelines for the service learning project. It is a good idea to have the project but not having any dynamics didn't work for me. That could just be me though.Overall the class was well worth the time and effort spent on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment