Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Neighborhood

I live in a apartment complex in Fort Myers off of Mcgregor boulevard. It is a quiet neighborhood with a lake in the middle of it. It has a sidewalk going all the way around. I walk the circle almost every day and everyday I notice something new. The ducks have hatched eggs. So there are new ducklings running around. Its so great to watch them grow up everyday.There are small fish turning into bigger fish soon to be laying eggs too. The turtles are getting so bigger. The birds are becoming more active. I believe this is because humans feed them bread everyday and their is an abundance of little fish swimming around. We have palm trees every where. The landscape is well manicured and gorgeous.
I have never noticed the simple things around the lake until I started taking this class. I have realized what a beautiful place I live in. Its phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment